Didn't seem to faze Bill Clinton:
According to the Congressional Research Service, under President Clinton, 31 of his top aides testified on 47 different occasions. The aides who testified included some of Clinton’s closest advisors:
- Harold Ickes, Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief of Staff - 7/28/94
- George Stephanopoulos, Senior Adviser to the President for Policy and Strategy - 8/4/94
- John Podesta, Assistant to the President and Staff Secretary - 8/5/94
- Bruce R. Lindsey, Assistant to the President and Deputy Counsel to the President - 1/16/96
- Samuel Berger, Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs - 9/11/97
- Beth Nolan, Counsel to the President - 5/4/00
Clinton did not refuse any."
Glenn, the old lawyer himself, has more.
Kargo X has more also.