Monday, March 12, 2007

Too Funny

From THP

"JERUSALEM — Israel has recalled its ambassador to El Salvador after he was found bound, drunk and naked in the yard of his residence, a spokeswoman said Monday.
Tsuriel Raphael has been removed from his post and the Foreign Ministry has begun searching for a replacement, said spokeswoman Zehavit Ben-Hillel.
Two weeks ago, El Salvador police found Raphael naked outside his residence, tied up, gagged and drunk, Israeli media reported. He was wearing several sex toys at the time, the media said. After he was untied, Raphael told police he was the ambassador of Israel, the reports said."
(emphasis mine)
Can't you just picture the guy laying in his front yard thinking. Darn, how am I going to explain this? Let me see...Palestinian terrorists...no, too far....Syrian dominatrix...no, international ramifications...Mark Foley, no my wife would kill me...come to think of it she is going to kill me anyway. I am so screwed.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Andrew: "Mark Foley, no my wife would kill me..."

Too funny!